Monday 29 October 2012

Letter

I laid in the middle of the bed. Bored as fuck. I had nothing to do. I couldn't think of anything to do. I know I'll go see what Drakes doing maybe we could hang out for a bit.
I jumped off my bed and turned the shower on. When it was the right temperature, I stripped and got in. I dried off, put lotion on myself and put on some grey trackies, a white vest T and my pink fluffy slippers. I grabbed my phone and key card and went out into the hall. I looked down the hall to my left and saw Wayne, Tyga and Twist talking. I headed right toward the elevator. Drake was in the room just above my. I pressed the button that would take me up to floor 7, the doors closed and the elevator started moving. I looked down at the floor and saw a piece of folded up paper. I picked it up and unfolded it, it looked like a letter but it had been scribbled over as if the person got angry. I could just read it through all the scribbles.
Dear Nicki,
I know what your thinking 'Why do I have a letter from Drake?' Well I don't really know how to say this but I love you. Everything about you makes me happy, your smile, your laugh, your beautiful face, your amazing body. If someone told me

I stopped reading as the elevator stopped at Drakes floor. I stepped out, but instead of going to drakes room, I sat in one of the chairs opposite the elevator, and continued reading.
That I had to pick out a flaw in you, that would be impossible, because you have no flaws no matter what anybody says. When you are happy and laughing, I'm happy and I'm even happier if I'm the one that made your beautiful dimpled smile appear. I hate seeing you sad, I feel so bad even if it wasn't me that made you unhappy, If I were always with you I would make sure nothing upsets you or makes you angry. I bet your think why couldn't I have said this to you face to face, To be honest I get nervous sometimes when I around you and I'm not to good at expressing my feelings in all one go, it just confuses the person I'm telling and me, so I didn't want any nervousness or confusion. So I took my time to write this letter so it wouldn't get confusing and I would put it through your door or put it in your purse or something along those lines so there won't be much nervousness
That's were all the scribbling started but I could make out what he had write in the scribbles.
Don't be a fucking pussy just tell her, she deserves to know-
I saw a figure walking towards me. It was Drake. His towered over me in his black t and jeans. He had a smile spread across his clean shaven face.
"Hey Nic. What you reading" He pointed toward the piece of paper I was holding.
"Oh hey Drake. Nothing" I folded the paper back up and put it in between my legs.
"Why you on this floor" He questioned as he sat down in the chair next to me.    
"Oh I was umm...coming to see if we could hang out for a bit"
"Yer we can hang out, but you seem a little nervous, whats up" He placed his warm hand on top of mine which was on my thigh.
"Nothing, I'm good" I lied. I was actually thinking about what I read in that letter from Drake, which he had no idea I had. I forced a smile. 
"Nic, you know I can tell your lying" he wrapped his hand around my hand. "Is it something on that piece of paper?" I didn't feel like lying to him any more so I kept staring at the elevator. He unwrapped his hand from mine."Can I read it"   
"You already know what it says" I told him.
"Do I"      
"Yer"    
"How"    
"It's your piece of paper" Drake was a bit shocked that Nicki had a piece of paper that was his and was wondering how she got it.
"How did you get it" Drake asked.      
"I just found it in the elevator and I didn't think you wanted me to see it in the end" I passed Drake the piece of paper. He unfolded it and knew instantly what it was.   
"Nic....umm....I was gunna tell you.....like....face to face but......" I got up, got in the elevator and went back to my room. Drake was left shocked and embarrassed. He just sat there staring at the spot Nicki was in. A few minutes later his phone buzzed. 
Nicki ~ I'm sorry for leaving, i was just so awkward and I hate being in awkward situations.   
Drake ~ It's ok          
Nicki ~ Did you really mean all that     
Drake ~ That I wrote in that letter   
Nicki ~ Yer      
Drake ~ Yes and there's even some things I didn't get round to put in it as you can see I got angry with my self for not trying to tell you face to face   
Nicki ~ Do you love me
Drake ~ Yer   
Nicki ~ Like in love
Drake ~ More than you could imagine    
Nicki ~ Where are you
Drake ~ Where you left me   
Nicki ~ Oh
Drake ~ I'm going to my room now though         
Nicki ~ Ok, I'm going to the bar now with Safaree so TTYL
Drake ~ Nicki going to the bar
Nicki ~ He wanted company and I wasn't doing much so he asked me to come           
Drake ~ Alright TTYL
Nicki got up of the bed and meet Safaree outside her room, then they headed to the bar. Nicki ordered a margarita while Safaree order a beer. 
About half an hour later Nicki got bored so told Safaree she was going back to her room. Nicki walked up to the elevator and pressed her floor button, but it stopped on the second floor. She waited for the doors to open to see who was getting in. It was Drake. "Oh I'll take the next one"        
"No it's fine"
"Ok then" Drake got in and the doors closed.       
"Drake"
"Er yer"
"Are you in love with me"
"Yes, you've already asked me that"
"I know, are you nervous"
"Umm....Yer a bit" The next thing I did was such a surprise, it surprised me and mostly Drake. I turned to Drake, grabbed his face and crushed our lips together. I must of shocked him a lot because he just stood there frozenuntil after a few seconds then he started kissing back. I pushed him back so his back was against the elevator wall. He placed his hands on my waist as I deepened the kiss. We were so oblivious to the world that we didn't realize the doors had open and Wayne, Tyga, Twist, Chuckee and Mac were stood watching us. Wayne coughed purposefully. I broke the kiss and turned me attention to the door where they guys were stood. I was soembarrassed, I quickly walked out and ran to my room. I flung my self on to the bed. I couldn't believe I just did that. How could I have let my self do that. I was so angry at myself for doing that. I sat in the middle of the bed with my knees up to my chest, my arms wrapped around them and my forehead resting on the tops of my kneecaps. I sat there for what seemed days but it was only a couple hours. I heard a knock at the door. This better not be who I think it is, I thought to myself. I looked through the peek whole. It was Wayne, I was slightly releaved that it wasn't Drake, but Wayne probably wanted to talk about what happened with Drake. I opened the door a crack and peaked round.
"Umm yes"
"I need to talk to you"
"What about"
"You and Drake"
"Sorry but you don't need to" I started closing the door but Wayne put his foot in the way. "can you move your foot please"
"Then let me talk to you"
"Fine" I opened the door fully to let him in. He sat on the couch and waited for me to sit down. I shut the door and grabbed a water form the fridge then sat down next to Wayne.
"So"
"Whats happening with you and Drake are y'all together or some shit " I took a sip of water.
"No"
"Then why were you making out in the elevator" Nicki decided to make this hard for Wayne so he'll realize he isn't getting any were and leave
"We just were"
"How did it happen"
"We just started making out"
"What happened from when you got in"
"I got in then Drake got in and we started kissing" I took another sip of water.
"What made you start making out" I shrugged
"Welp I guess you just making it hard for me"
"Maybe"
"One sec" Wayne got up and went into the bathroom in Nicki's room so she couldn't here. He took his phone out and called him.
??- Yer
Wayne- Imma need you to come to Nicki's
??- Why. Are you there
Wayne- Just come and yes I am
??- Alright I'll be there in a minute
Wayne hung up. He flushed the toilet as if he had gone to toilet and washed his hands. He came back into the room were Nicki was and sat in the arm chair in the corner.
"You do know you could have used the toilet in there" I pointed to the other bathrooms door.
"Oh yer, oh well" We sat in silence for about a minute until there was a knock at the door. Wayne got up and answered the door before I could. Wayne didn't open the door fully so I couldn't see who it was and they were talking in a whisper so I couldn't make out what they were saying. After a minute Wayne walked back to the chair he was sitting in, with none other than Drake behind him. I moved up to the side of the couch so Drake could sit down, since there weren't any other places to sit, other then at the table.
"I know I shouldn't get in to anything that's not my business"
"You think" I mumbled under my breath"
"Sorry Nic you say something"
"No, carry on"
"But I knew you wouldn't talk to each and then you would be awkward around each other, making it hard. So to save that I want you 2 to talk about it and to not come out till your done" Wayne stood up and opened the bedroom door. I wanted to talk to Drake about it but I was so nervous I couldn't think of what to say to him when we get in there.
"You two go in here and talk and I'll be in here. Trust me I have better things to do then sitting around waiting for you"
"Then why don't you go"
"Because I don't want awkwardness"
"Fine" I got up, went in to my room and sat on the bed. Drake followed close behind. Wayne shut the door and I heard a click. He had locked the door and I couldn't unlock it cos I didn't have the key. I laid back and saw Drake walking toward the bathroom. After a minute went by, he came out drying his hands. He sat in the armchair in the corner. We sat in silence for a couple minutes.
"I don't hear no talking"
"Cos we don't wanna talk. Can you just let us out Wayne, please" I whined. Drake thought Nicki was cute trying to get her way.
"Nope"
"Hghh"
"How about I help you out. Who kissed who"
"Why you wanna know" I answered
"Wait how about the person that got kissed ask the person that kissed them why they did it" I heard Wayne's footsteps walk away from the door then heard the tv come on.
"So why did you kiss me" I don't know why I kissed him. I just kind of did it with out thinking. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Ok ermm...would you do it again" I would have loved to do it again but I'm not admitting it, it would make me feel embarrassed. So I simply shrugged again.
"Do you love me"
"yes"
"I mean are you in love with me" I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my kneecaps. "You can tell me yes"
"No I can't"
"Why not"
"I just can't" Drake came over and sat beside me. He hugged me around my legs and back.
"Please tell me" he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I loved him being there, it felt so right.
"Maybe this will help" He sat up and looked into my eyes holding my chin and kissed me passionately. I loved every 6 seconds of that kiss. It was even better then the one we shard in the elevator. He pulled away.
"I am in love with you, are you in love with me. Please tell me" I slowly nodded my head. He attack my lips again with his. He pushed me down onto the bed and ran his fingers through my hair as I held his face to mine. He glided his hand down my side.
He began lifting my t up. I pushed him away. "Sorry"
"Its ok" I sat up cross legged with Drake sat beside me.
"So its official"
"Us?"
"yer"
"I guess"
"Thank you. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to be with you" He said as he hugged me.
"We can't tell anyone other than ym and family"
"Can I tell 40"
"Yer"
"I love you Onika"
"I love you too Aubbie"
"Come on lets get out of here" Drake took Nickis hand and lead her to the door. "Wayne you can let us out now"
"So there won't be any awkward"
"Defiantly not"
"Good" Wayne opened the door. Drake lead Nicki to the couch and sat down. "So you two together, since your holding hands"
"Yer" I answered with a smiled plastered on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment