Wednesday 31 October 2012

Little Message From Me xx

Hey guys thanks for ready my Dricki stories, I means all that you have chosen to read my shorts stories and I must admit they aren't as good as some other ones out there to be honest. If you want to read a Dricki story about a specific thing like they lived in a different country, something bad happens to one of them, a specific age, a specific place. I think you get the point now, so you can comment on this post preferably or any other posts, if you have anything for me to write a Dricki story about. Even if your a few years late still comment on the posts, I love getting feed back so it will be great getting some from you guys, so don't be shy, just type what you thought even if it is as simply as 'That was pretty good' it still tells me people are reading my stories and are enjoying them. If you didn't really like a particular one just comment on what you didn't really like without being mean please, so I can try and please all of you :)

Livz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment