Monday 5 November 2012

But I Love Him More

"Hey babe"
"Hey Nic" He kissed my lips as I came off stage.
"Come on, lets go to my dressing room"
I grabbed his hand and we walked to my dressing room. When we got in I changed into a white graphic top and light pink skinny jeans.
"You ready to go"
"I will in a minute" I walked over to Safaree, who was sat on the couch and straddled him. I pulled his lips to mine. I slid my tongue in deepening the kiss. He slid his hands up inside my top at the back. Brought his hands round and massaged my nipples with his thumbs.
I let out moans as he did this. I ran my hands up inside his top. He lifted my top off and threw it to the floor. He licked around my breasts then started kissing them and sucking my nipples. I didn't realize how loud I was moaning until Drake opened the door.
"Oh shit sorry" I whipped my head round to see Drake leaving shutting the door behind him. I was still sat on Safaree's lap with my boobs out. I grabbed my top and put it back on and grabbed the rest of my stuff.
"Hey Nic, is it alright if  I go to Derricks house for a then night"
"Yer I guess. When will you be back?"
"Late tomorrow night"
"Alright" Safaree stood up and kissed my lips and headed out the door.
"Love you Nicki, bye"
"Bye"I was still embarrassed from Drake walking in so I put my blanket over my head. I opened the door and walked toward my car. I was walking fast almost in a run and I had my head down so I couldn't see were I was going very well. BAM! I walked right in to someone and fell back onto the floor. "Ahh shit!" I smacked my head on the floor and my head was throbbing with pain and tears rolled down my face.
"Shit, sorry Nic, you ok"
"Uhh umm yer" I tried to sit up but my hand slipped on my blanket. My head crashed to the floor. tears burst out my eyes, the pain was unbearable.
"No your not, I'm taking you to the hospital" He bent down and picked me up.
"No I..I..I'll be f..fine"
"No matter what you say I'm taking you the hospital, your heads bleeding" I gave in and let him take me to the hospital.
We got inside and they immediately showed us to a room. They sat me on the bed and put a bandage on my head to stop the bleeding. "Lay down, your head won't hurt as much" I laid down, my head still hurt as much.
"That better"
"Not really" I managed to say. "Drake?"
"Yea"
"I'm sorry"
"What for"
"For what I did" Me and Drake where together for 2 years but I broke up with him a few weeks because I felt Safaree needed a chance to feel what it's to be like with me, I did love him a bit when I was breaking up with Drake, as soon as I broke up with Drake I regreted it and I still love him a lot but I don't want it to seem like were a joke. I felt really bad for breaking his heart, I could see the love in his eyes right now.
"You don't need to apologize, you wanted to be with Safaree, not me"
"No drake, I only did because Safaree was.....just....he was..."
"Nic its fine don't"
"But...."
"Shhh" He brushed away some hair from my face. I couldn't take it he looked so good. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips, I was happy when he started kissing back. he slid his tongue in and explored my mouth. He moved his hands and placed them on the side of my face deepening the kiss. After kissing for a few minutes Drake pulled away.
"What's wrong"
"This isn't right"
"What? Why?"
"Because your with Safaree"
"I don't love Safaree, I love you...."
"Y..y..you love m..me" I nodded my head.
"Then why did you break up with me"
"I wanted to give Safaree a chance, but I didn't realize how much I loved you"
"Do you realize his much you hurt me"
"Yes I do and I wish ever so badly I had never done that" Tears started rolling down my cheeks from the pain in my heart.
"You do"
"Yes, I just want to be yours again" Tears were streaming down my face, I saw a tear falling down Drakes face. "Can I" I asked.
"Yes! I've missed you so much" He wrapped his arms around my small body. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt no pain just love. He lifted his head and kissed my lips. This kiss was full of passion, the best kiss ever. Drake pulled away.
"I missed you"
"I missed you to" I smiled.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too" I ment that I don't go around saying I love you to every guy I'm with I have only ever said it to one guy, Drake.
"don't ever break up with me again, I don't think I will be able to bare the pain"
"I won't and that's a promise" There was a knock at the door.
"Come in" The doctor walked through the door.
"Right Ms Maraj, you should be fine it was only a small cut and bruising, if you feel ill or dizzy phone immediately"
"Oh ok" Drake started laughing quietly. "What"
"you were crying over a small cut"
"Shut up on your head that Shit hurts. Carry on doctor"
"Right you can go now but you'll have to keep the bandage on and you can take it off tomorrow"
"Oh ok" The doctor left and we checked out. We got in the car and pulled out the car park. "Drake"
"Yeah"
"Stay with me tonight"
"What about Safaree"
"He's out till late tomorrow night"
"Ok then"
"Thank you" He drove to my house and went in. We sat on the couch, I was laid next to Drake on my side with his arm around me.
"What are you going to do about SB"
"I'm gonna break up with him defo so you can have me all to yourself"
"I should hope si I don't want no cheating girl. Oh yer thank you for breaking up with me instead of cheating on me"
"Uh thanks" I closed my eyes. I was falling asleep a few minutes later.
"Come lets go to bed" I let him pick me up and carry me to my room. He laid me on the bed.
"You want me to get you changed" I nodded my head. He replace my t shirt with a long black and red checked shirt then pulled my jeans off. He picked me up and put me under the covers. I heard his footsteps going out the room.
"Don't go, sleep with me"
"I was hoping void say that" He took off his t shirt and jeans then got into the bed, wrapping his arms around me.
I slept so peacefully last night I didn't even wake up when my alarm went off, luckily I don't have anything to do today. I rolled over expecting Drake to be there.
"Good morning ba-" I opened my eyes and saw he wasn't there. Then the smell of bacon and pancakes entered my nose. I immediately knew were he was. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Drake stood over the stove. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Good morning babe, you finally got up"
"Good morning to you to, what time is it"
"Umm" He looked at his watch, "11:56"
"Wow, I really slept that long"
"Yup"
"No wonder I feel good"
"You sleep well?"
"Best ever!"
"I noticed that when you wouldn't wake up"
"Did you try wake me?"
"Yea"
"How?"
"I called your name, I tapped you, I shook you, to be honest I thought you were unconscious until you turned yourself over"
"You forgot I was a deep sleeper, cos I ain't never waking up, unless its on my own accord"
"Well you got up and thats all that matters"
"Hmm"
"Here, got two plates and put 'em there" I got two plates out and set them down on the counter next to the stove. 5 minutes later the plates were stacked with pancakes and bacon. Drake set them down on the table one in front of me and one opposite me. I dug in. It was really nice. 5 minutes later I had finished.
"Drake, that was really nice!"
"Thank you" I got up and put my dish in the sink, I will wash it later. I heard the front door open.
"Hey babe, I'm back"
"Shit, go out the back, you can take your plate" I whispered to Drake. He shot up and sped out the back door and round the corner with his plate. I shut the door and Safaree walked in.
"Hey babe" He pecked my lips.
"Hey, why you home so early" I asked pulling away from him.
"I got bored"
"Oh. I need to tell you something" I grabbed his hand and led him up to a spare room, I didn't want him to see Drake was here.
"Whats up" I ignored him until we were sat on the bed. I kept hold of his hand.
"Safaree"
"Yes, whats wrong"
"Umm...I think we should erm.....you know....umm....break up" I said the last part quietly.
"What!? Why!?"
"I think it was a mistake"
"You think it was a mistake!"
"Yes" I said shyly looking down at my hands.
"I bet you were planning this all along!"
"No, I wasn't. I just think we weren't meant to be together. I think its nest we stay friends, because I don't love you like that, I only love you as a friend and thats all I think we could ever be" I said quietly.
"You think we could only be friends! But I love you and your breaking my heart!"
"I'm sorry"
"You know what save your sorry and fuck being friends!" He stood up and pushed me down on to the bed, pressing down hard on my shoulders. He straddled me.
"Wh..wh,.what are you d..doing"
"What I've wanted to do for ages now!" He lifted my hands above my head and pinned them down to the bed with his hand. He unbuttoned my t shirt as I struggled to get away. He squeezed my boobs hard which hurt. He began biting my nipples. I screamed for him to stop, but he ignored me. He unbuckled his jeans and belt. He pulled out his big dick and shoved it in my mouth. I was so shocked at all of this, he always treated me with respect, I would never had imagined he would do anything like this. "Come on! Suck it" I began sucking it. He almost choked me. After a while I felt a warm liquid fill my mouth. He pulled out and I spat the liquid out. "Bitch you swallow that shit not spit it out" He slapped my face. Tears streamed down my face. He began pulling my boy shorts down. I wriggled my legs round to try stop him but failed. He ran his finger up my folds and circled my clit. It felt good but I didn't want it. I tried getting away again but his weight held me down. He roughly shoved his penis inside me. I screamed. He began going faster and faster. After a few minutes I was filled with a warm liquid again. He pulled his dick out. "You went even worth it!" He punched me in my face and I was knocked out.

Drake's POV
I saw Safaree's car speed out of the grounds, so i figured it would be safe to go back in. I picked up the plate and went inside. I put the plate in the sink and went to find Nicki.
"Nicki" I shouted. No reply. I went up the stairs looking for her. I saw that a door was open near the end of the hall. As I got closer the more I could see. I got to the door and saw Nicki laid there naked. I was furious at Safaree for doing this, he wasn't right in the head at all, I never really liked him any way. I went over to Nicki's body. I sat on the bed and cradled her. I was sat there for 3 hours until Nicki woke up.
"Wh..what happend"
"Shhh, don't you worry" I was so happy to see her awake and fine. I don't know what I would have done if she was dead but I'm not going to think like that. She's awake and with me and I shall always protect her from dangerous people, especially Safaree.

No comments:

Post a Comment